Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Description for Giraffe Electric Nectar Collector
Giraffe Electric Nectar Collector
The Giraffe is a desktop electric nectar collector with a large 650mAh battery offering plenty of power. A large button on the rear of the device has a display that offers a battery charge in percentage, so you always know just how much power is left.
The Giraffe electric vape comes with the Lookah type V quartz coil and benefits from a glass mouthpiece for an unadulterated taste.
**To ensure the tips last as long as possible, burn all the concentrates off the tip after each use.
If you allow concentrates to build up on the tip or inside the airways, it can harden and possibly ruin or wear out the tips prematurely. **
**Don't clean the 510 dab tips with the cleaning brush or any liquids/solvents, as this can damage the tip.**
With its cute design and four legs, the Giraffe needs no stand and is always poised and ready to vape.
How to Use the Giraffe Electronic Nectar Collector?
The Giraffe dab pen has two modes, Manual mode and Session mode.
1) To switch on the device, press the power button five times in quick succession.
2) There are three voltage settings on the Giraffe. Press the power button two times to switch between them. A different LED light shows each mode.
Mode 1, 3.2V - Green, Mode 2, 3.6V - Blue Mode 3, 3.9V - Pink
To vape in manual mode, press and hold the power button. The light will remain on while the button is pressed. After a few seconds, the tip will heat up, and you can vape by applying a little wax to the 510 dab coil. You can press the button to vape for up to 20 seconds.
To vape in session mode, press the button three times in 1.5 seconds. The light will flash while preheating. Once the preheat has finished, the LED indicator light will remain on, and the tip will continue to be heated for 30 seconds.
After 30 seconds, the tip will stop heating, and the device will return to standby.
You can exit the session mode by pressing the power button three times.
How to Clean the Giraffe
1) Make sure the device is turned off.
2) Remove the mouthpiece.
3) Remove the cap cover.
4) Remove the 510 thread coil.
5) Use the cleaning brush to clean the airway path between the coil and the mouthpiece.
6) Use a Q-tip, cloth, and alcohol to clean the glass mouthpiece.
Kit comes with
1 Magnetic Tip/Coil Cover
1 User Manual
1 Cleaning Brush
1 Type 5 Dab Coil
1) Battery: 650mAh
2) Large display
3) Fast heating up & new coil compatibility
4) Easy to Clean
5) Self Standing
6) Easy connect type C USB port